Website Design and Development
> If you know what you want already and would like a quote, you can call us on 091 398181 to Discuss your Project.
What are the options?
It depends on your business goals, the two most basic types of websites you will find are Brochure websites and Ecommerce websites
What is a Brochure Website?
- The Website equivalent of a company’s or organisations information booklet or Brochure
- More dynamic than a Paper Brochure
- Can capture customer information, display Video or Audio, Take Bookings, Reservations etc
- Customers find you through Search Engines
- In summary, it’s essentially your aggregated online presence
Finally, it’s a place to tell your story in your words, you get to control every aspect of your businesses brand and message on your own site.
What is the Value/Return on Investment potential?
A easy test for whether or not your Business could benefit from having a Brochure website, is to do a search for keywords associated with your Business in the major Search Engines.
Consider the implications of whether or not your competition is in the top results, ask yourself, does it look like they’re getting business through their site? If yes, then you should be too.
See what the potential is yourself, use Google’s Keyword Planner, which will tell you the average monthly searches for a specific keyword on Google from Irish Users, this will give you an idea of the market for your services/products online.
Other considerations, it’s nice to have a website, but can people find you? Here’s an interesting statistic, the top 3 results on Google get 61% of the clicks. that really means that you need your business to be on the first page in search engine results to really see an organic return. We offer Search Engine Optimization advice with all our packages.
– Allow customers to purchase your products online
– Secure payment gateway with low processing fees
– Content management system, staff can update products